Location: UK Mobile
A leading software testing Consultancy have an ongoing requirement for Mobile Network Integration Test Consultants, with a range of experience from Engineer through to Manager.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5 years+ network integration testing with a mobile operator, ideally with good end to end networks knowledge, particularly in Core and Transport. Hands on Senior Engineers would also need experience in writing test plans, test cases, defect report and test reports, and Managers would require stakeholder/customer management and team management experience in addition to all of the above.
- Good understanding and experience of the following: SS7, INAP, CAMEL, SIP, Diameter; network integration testing experience of PS CORE – SGSN & GGSN testing; MSS and NG-HLR/HSS
- Good understanding of 3GPP network protocols and interfaces in both UMTS and LTE network, with hands on experience with Network Analysis tools such as Agilent and Wireshark
- Very good knowledge of IMS Core components and Application Servers, with deep understanding of VoLTE, VoWIFI and RCSe Call Flows
- Experience of network integration testing, integrating multiple kit in a dynamic environment and proven ability to deliver under pressure. Experience in using Test/Defect Management Tools such as Quality Center.
Interested? Send your CV to CV@recruitest.co.uk