Location: Central London
A top tier financial services Company, with a drive to becoming a FinTech leader, is aiming to expand its QA & Test team by 10 people, with a range of experience levels required.
We are looking for candidates who excel in end to end software development, with a depth of experience in more than one technology/area, and the people skills, creativity and drive to make things happen.
- Supporting the Scrum Master in delivering quality products, using your strong design, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work directly with developers in order to deliver innovative, best in class software for the customers.
- Learning and staying up to date with advancement in both the QA and technology spaces.
- Being aware of and understanding the impact to QA of any new technologies being introduced.
- Sharing experiences and learning points gained whilst working in assigned projects with the other members of technology community.
- Providing solutions for a wide range of technologies.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Technology: Gherkin, Cucumber, Ruby, Calabash, Java and Selenium.
- Building test automation harnesses that will allow complex testing to be performed at code, API and UI levels.
- Building advanced, automated test suites to exercise the ground breaking products.
- Provide high-quality reporting on product readiness.
- Verify proper test coverage and procedures, both independently and collectively in a team environment.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.