A successful technology Company based in Yorkshire are looking to hire a senior/lead SDET to assist their current team during a company growth phase.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Testing, both manual and automated. For automation, experience with Selenium, SoapUI and JMeter, with C# or Java in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Experienced in building automated scripts not just record and playback
- Excellent hands on experience of building test automation frameworks
- Version control and test management using TFS, and Jenkins for CI.
- A proactive approach
- The ability to manage a small test team, managing workloads, setting priorities, providing guidance, training and advice.
- Strong communication skills are an absolute must.
- An ability to communicate across both business and technically focused roles.
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for work undertaken.
- Adaptable and flexible in approach.
- ISEB/ISTQB Intermediate or advanced are highly desirable.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org