Location: UK Mobile
Award winning software test Consultancy, looking to expand the permanent roster.
- To create test strategy and test plans
- Review test scenarios and test cases
- Monitor and control testing progress – Manual and Automation
- Report testing progress
- Defects management
- Coordination with development team, client and other stakeholders
- Create test completion reports and get sign offs from relevant stakeholders
- Create Test and Defect Metrics
- Create Automation frameworks
- Ideally a ‘Developer in Test’
- C# coding skills
- Experience of Agile, TDD, BDD, V-Model, Waterfall methodologies
- ISTQB Certified
- Experience in one or more of the following tools- Selenium WebDriver, Coded UI, QuickTest Pro
- Experience in the Microsoft ALM tools stack, to include Visual Studio, TFS, MTM.
- Hand coding of SQL for querying databases
- Java, Ruby, VBScript coding skills
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.